Bosch dishwashers are so quiet, you may forget they’re on. InfoLight® projects a red light onto the floor during the wash cycle that turns off when dishes are ready.
The self latching door holds at the position you want it when you open your dishwasher and automatically shuts at less than 20°.
By operating at a higher temperature, the sanitize option can be added to cycles to achieve the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) standards of cleanliness, eliminating 99.9% of bacteria, and enhancing your drying results as well.
Optimized for tablets, this tray holds detergent in place for a dedicated spray jet to directly dissolve tablet and minimize spraying the door. (Note: dishwasher also works with powder and gel.)
RackMatic® system adjusts top rack in just one step, even when loaded. It also adjusts to three different heights and allows for up to 9 rack positions for ultimate loading flexibility.
LONG SILVERWARE BASKET
Removable silverware basket can be placed anywhere in the dishwasher, offering the ultimate flexibility.
IMPORTANT: Images may not reflect actual product.
Number of Cycles
• Power Scrub Plus
• 1 Hour
• Auto Half Load
• Rinse & Hold
• Stainless steel tall tub with polypropylene bottom delivers durability
• LED Remaining Time Display
• Long Silverware Basket Can be Placed Anywhere in the Dishwasher, Adding Space for Other Items
• Detergent Tray Optimizes Detergent Dissolving
• Load Size Sensor Automates Wash Temperature
• Sanitize Option Eliminates Bacteria and Enhances Drying Results
• Extra Dry Option for Better Drying Results
• Self-Latching Door
CERTIFICATIONS AND APPROVALS
Energy Star Certified
• 1300 W
• 120 V
• 60 Hz
• 12 A
• 269 kwh/yr
23.54 inch(es) / 59.8 cm
23.7 inch(es) / 60.2 cm
Depth (Without Handle)
33.86 inch(es) / 86.0 cm
Required cutout size (HxWxD): 33 7/8" x 23 5/8" x 24"